What is an Executive Escalation?
Customer Complaint submitted to a Dell Director, VP or higher, ASA, Legal, Investor Relations, Public Relations, Customer Relations, "Dell Computer" received by mail, fax or any contact to Director, VP and higher
1. Lead and manage GEM resolvers in specific APJ sites/locations to facilitate EE resolution and team work at the highest standards of quality, response time and prevention activity
2. Help the APJ GEM manager to coordinate the responsible team in specific APJ areas for providing direct advice and guidance on high complexity escalated customer issues
3. Make sure to act as single point of contact between the assigned resolvers and the APJ GEM manager
4. Analyze data on a daily basis to identify emerging escalation, trends and to ensure appropriate serive levels, avoid re-escalations, avoid/manage backlog
5. Review and distribute pertinent cross-functional information and update on escalated cases when appropriate
6. Provide feedback to stakeholders on escalations root causes and trends through the global CLCA prevention program. Use live communication skills (internal and external) to propose GEM knowledge sharing and trainings to stakeholders on how to avoid customers' complaints in accordance with company policies and procedures.
7. Works on punctual assignments and projects that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations.
8. Ensure availability and coordination in the eyes of GEM Global team，Propose/manage prevention activities in the region to reduce EE volumes
1. TS/Sales/Care/Service Delivery/Factory
2. Legal/Press dept
4. Dell's consumer customers